Thrive in a space that works for your business
Modern work spaces and meeting rooms designed for individuals, teams, and entire companies.
Why use Harrow Business Centre
Harrow Business Centre is a 5-minute walk from North Harrow station, with trains into Baker Street taking approximately 20-minutes. Parking is available on-site, a public car park is a 5-minute walk away, and bike racks are also available.
Whether you need a desk for a day, an office for a month or a virtual office address for your business, our flexible workspace solutions are designed to meet your needs.
Connect with like-minded people and grow your professional connections through our series of networking and membership events.
State of the art technology
No need to purchase your own equipment; we have the latest amenities to take care of your printing and scanning needs.
Our meeting spaces are available for hire to members at a discounted rate and also non-members. We offer three different-sized meeting rooms, making them ideal for in-company meetings, presentations, pitches, and company events.
Our building, floors, and offices are accessed using a secure key-fob. There is CCTV in communal areas, including the lift and reception.
Find the right space for you
Furnished offices that are ready to move into, with high-speed Wi-Fi, 24-hour access, access to break out spaces, and printing and scanning facilities.
Find out more
When you need more privacy or a bigger space, book one of our modern meeting rooms with smart TV, Wi-Fi, and refreshments.
Find out more
Ideal for those who want access to a workspace but don't yet need an office. Book a desk for a day, a month, or longer. It's up to you.
Find out more
- After visiting numerous other office spaces, we chose Harrow Business Centre as we felt the centre staff were a lot friendlier and more personal than in other office spaces.The centres facilities offer everything we need and are always kept clean and tidy. The offices themselves are well maintained and cleaned regularly resulting in a great working environment.Ross Tarn
Avatan Handling Equipment Ltd
- I have been using this office centre for 4 months and find it conveniently located and well presented. It offers a great variety of office suites, meeting rooms, co-working and communal areas. The interior spaces are modern, clean and well maintained.
The staff are pleasant to deal with and there is a positive working vibe around the place.Max Letvenenko
Max Consult Limited
- I have had the pleasure of using Harrow Business Centre for my office space for over five years now and would highly recommend the location, due the support from the office staff and the standard of the building. If you have the pleasure of the using the fourth floor, you can enjoy the great views.Viral Patel
Custodia Estate Planning Ltd
- Harrow Business Centre offers you secure office space, reliable services, and a friendly atmosphere . It also has a 'personal' feel and there is good camaraderie between tenants and the management team are efficient and approachable.Imogen Ereira
Complete Design Limited
- I've been using the co-working space at Harrow Business Centre for the past year and I'm extremely happy here. The staff are very helpful and friendly, the facilities are modern, and the space is very comfortable.Emma Saldanha